Placing an Order
1. How do I place an order?
We accept the following credit cards: MASTERCARD, VISA, AMERICAN EXPRESS, DISCOVER, and DINER'S CLUB. No additional forms or registration are required. Simply choose the desired product and click Buy Now. Enter your delivery details, an optional greeting message, and credit card details and you are good to go.
2. How do I know if the order was placed successfully?
As soon as you finish entering your order details, you should receive a virtual receipt. A confirmation email will be sent to your valid email address including information that you submitted. If you do not receive an email within an hour upon placing your order, please notify us at email@example.com.
3. How do I get billed?
You are charged only when your credit card information is verified and as soon as we confirm the sale at the end of the transaction. Credit card companies usually bill by local currency equivalent to the purchase price at the time of order, so you are safe from fluctuations. The charge should arrive with your next credit card bill.
4. Can I change my Order Delivery Details (Delivery date / Greeting message / Delivery address)? Or cancel an order after it has been submitted?
Of course. If for any reason you wish to change any of the details mentioned above, please give us a 24-hour advance notice to implement delivery charges and cancellation. During floral holidays, please send us your cancellation notice at least two (2) working days prior the delivery date.
Contact us or send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org from Mondays to Fridays, 9:00AM to 6:00PM (Philippine Time).
5. Can I pay for my order offline? What if I don't have a credit or debit card?
Yes. We accept offline payments via bank deposit. Please follow these steps:
- Fill out the following web form: http://designerblooms.com/forms/offline-ordering
- Please deposit payment to the following bank account:
- Current account number: 116-199-251-9
- Account Name: Designer Blooms
- Current account number: 4330-0009-08
- Account Name: CALYPSO EVENTS, INC
- Western Union Transfer
- Marie Stephanie Garcia Capistrano – Eastwood City
- PayPal Transfer
- Once deposit has been completed, please email varification number to email@example.com
- Kindly wait for a confirmation email
6. Will the product always look like the picture? What is your Substitution Policy?
Yes, we try our best to deliver the EXACT product as seen in the photographs or as requested but at times due to the season and availability, substitution may occur. The availability of some flowers is subject to seasonal conditions and unpredictable weather conditions. Also, flowers may be limited to some areas only. Specific flower varieties or colors may not be available for sending on a specific day. Due to volume constraints, some gift products may not be available for time of order. In this event, we will deliver a second choice of similar flowers and container of equal value and beauty.
Don't worry. Every effort will be made to maintain size, shape and overall color schemes of an arrangement but there may be some variance due to designer interpretation.
In single variety arrangements, variety will take preference over color. In case, of non-flower products, we will deliver a product of similar value and quality. Rest assured, our goal is to give you complete customer satisfaction and to provide an arrangement of equal value and greater satisfaction.
7. Can I ship flowers to more than one address when placing my order online?
We will be happy to ship flowers to more than one address. However, you will have to enter a separate delivery form for each address for every delivery to ensure the accuracy of the recipient's information. For more convenience, we recommend creating an account with us so that you don't have to enter various delivery details, each time you visit.
For more information about accounts see our Accounts FAQ.
To create an account click here
8. If I have any questions, how do I contact you?
Contact us anytime. You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org ANYTIME or call (632) 687-7631 between 12:00PM to 11:00PM everyday. Please look for MARIE GARCIA. You can even chat with us through our Yahoo Messenger. Our Yahoo ID is designerbloomschat.
1. Where do you deliver? Please see below.
Temporarily, DesignerBlooms.com only delivers within Metro Manila and select major cities outside Metro Manila. Please check below to see if the recipient's address is included in our deliverable zones.
Kindly note that delivery orders to hospitals, schools, dormitories, apartments and funeral homes, must have the recipient's complete name, full address (including room number or department) in the order form. Hospitals do not allow flower deliveries to Intensive Care Units.
The following cities are considered as Metro Manila destinations:
- Caloocan City (except Novaliches)
- Las Pinas City
- Makati City
- Mandaluyong City
- City of Manila
- Pasay City
- Pasig City
- Quezon City
- San Juan
We deliver outside of Metro Manila to the following destinations:
- Cebu City
- Davao City
- Cagayan de Oro City
- Iloilo City
- Bacolod City
2. How much do you charge for delivery?
The delivery charge depends on the distance of the recipient's address.
3. What are your delivery schedules?
If delivery address is within the Metro Manila area, we can deliver on the same day only if the order is placed in before 10:00AM only during the OFF PEAK SEASON (Off-peak season: January 1 – February 4; February 22 – 2 weeks before Mother's day; 2 weeks after Mother's day – October 25; November 15 – November 30). There is no specific delivery time. Orders after 10AM are delivered the next day or on the delivery date indicated.
During SUPER PEAK SEASONS -- Valentine's Day, Mother's Day and Christmas, we expect a very high volume order so we would appreciate it very much if you place your orders at least four (4) working days ahead of these special days. Should you order closer to the date, your order may not be accommodated.
4. What if the recipient is not home at the time of the delivery?
If the recipient is not available at the time of delivery, the courier will have the order received by a person with close affinity to the recipient and is physically present in the exact address.
If there is no one available to receive the delivery, the courier will take the order back to the Office and you will be notified immediately. You may opt to have them delivered again, but will be charged accordingly.
We are not responsible for the quality of the flowers beyond the stated delivery date.
5. What happens if I supply the wrong address?
We operate on the trust and accuracy of the information you provide. Should we deliver to the address based on the details you have provided in the Order Form which turns out to be INCORRECT, we will have to charge for a re-delivery. We will deliver the order but will not be responsible for the quality of the flowers beyond the Delivery date.
6. Is there any proof of delivery?
As proof, a delivery receipt signed by the recipient confirms the completion of the service. You may inquire through email@example.com.
7. What if the flowers arrive late or get spoiled?
We take every precaution to preserve your flowers so it gets to its destination, farm-fresh. However, if for any reason the flowers do not arrive in good condition or does not arrive at all, we will be happy to replace the flowers as long as it's in accordance with our Purchase Agreement. Please see our delivery information for full terms of delivery.
8. Are there days or date restrictions on flower deliveries?
None. However, please allow AT LEAST seventy-two (72) hours lead time for deliveries during holidays and peak season.
9. Do you ship internationally?
Currently, we ship only within the Philippines.
1. Where do your products come from?
Our Flowers come from various farms in Tagaytay, Bukdinon and certain varieties are imported from Holland.
2. How are the flowers packaged?
Each flower has a water tube to ensure its freshness. Each bouquet is tastefully wrapped in colored paper and tied with a satin or sheer ribbon. The bouquet is placed in a signature Designer Blooms courier box for its safe delivery.
3. How come your prices fluctuate?
Our seasonal pricing scheme guarantees that you get the fairest prices throughout the year. Valentine's Day, Mother's Day and Christmas Day, for example, require us to have additional manpower and overhead costs to meet the demand. Thus, we have to adjust our prices accordingly. On the other hand, lean months have less overhead costs and prices will be reduced proportionally.
4. What can you guarantee?
We are committed to a fresh and timely delivery and give you our very best efforts to keep your flowers fresh when it arrives at your destination.
Every Designer Blooms gift is a special expression of the care you give to someone. If your order arrives in a condition that doesn't reflect those feelings, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll make things right.
Open an Account
1. What are the benefits of having an account?
A DesignerBlooms.com account will make your shopping easier! The billing and shipping addresses you enter will automatically be stored for convenience, the next time you visit us. You can store other shipping addresses too. What's more, you can enjoy our perks and special promos!
2. How do I open an account?
- Go to registration page.
- Enter your information.
- Activate your account sent to your email address. (Check your spam folder if there's no activation email in your inbox)
- Start shopping online at Designer Blooms.
Security & Privacy
1. Is it safe to purchase with my credit card online?
Absolutely. Information you provide will be kept confidential including credit card numbers. We use SSL (Secured Socket Layer) encryption --the safest Internet security encryption available, anywhere. Our ordering system is outsourced from the best technology in the USA and is used by the some of the best e-commerce sites in the world.
Furthermore, we use a Verisign Digital ID for additional security so you can shop with a sense of comfort and security.
2. Is my personal information secure?
3. How does Designer Blooms.com use my personal information?
Customer information is used for the single purpose of fulfilling the order and only distributes information that directly benefits our customers. You can shop with confidence knowing that information you provide will be kept safe and private.
Terms & Condition
- The purchaser must agree that the delivery details and address that he/she provided as point of delivery and billing is truthful and correct.
- Credit card fraud will be reported to the proper authorities and dealt with accordingly.
- Designer Blooms has the option to contact the customer to correct any mistakes in the shipping details inputted by the client but is under no lawful obligation to do so.
- In the case that the address specified by the client is incorrect, Designer Blooms has the right to charge the customer the full amount of the purchase.
- If a delivery is late, Designer Blooms will have the option to give promotional discounts or credit rebates but is under no lawful obligation to do so.
- If the product is not delivered, Designer Blooms will replace the ordered product with one of the same value.
- Designer Blooms reserves the right to alter or modify order specifications to conform it's corporate policies.